O2TOTES Lightweight Carrier for Inogen One G5 Oxygen Concentrator, Portable Oxygen Backpack with Adjustable Straps & Zippered Pockets (Black) Patented Design BACKPACK ONLY, DOES NOT CONTAIN OXYGEN
- Custom fit for the Inogen One G5, model # IO-500 (will only fit this model, unit is not included) **DOES NOT COME WITH A UNIT** BACKPACK ONLY
- Small & Lightweight design manufactured to hold your unit & small items such as keys, credit cards, phone-Fits both the standard & double battery
- (3) Pockets for small item storage, one on the front flap, under the flap & backside, all zippered pockets
- Perfect for on the go or around the house, imagine wearing your Inogen unit on your back without the extra weight. Small enough to be ultra lightweight, perfect for traveling or around the house
- Comes with adjustable & Removable Chest strap + Waist strap that can be cut off if no use is needed
- Zippered bottom for changing your battery easily
- Grommets for charging your unit inside the bag & access for your cannula to exit the backpack without kinking
- Mesh Panels surround your unit, your unit is protected with light padding. Mesh panels surround your unit allowing heat to escape properly
|Package Dimensions||11.3 x 9.7 x 1.8 inches|
|Item Weight||11 ounces|
|Country of Origin||China|
4.4 out of 5 stars
Designed in the U.S.A.
Lightweight Inogen One G5 Backpack
Slim Design, Lightweight, Easy to Carry
- Weighs only 10.5 ounces
- Made of breathable fabric superior to nylon backpacks in breathability
- Mesh Panels surround the unit (not included) on the front and both sides
- (3) zippered pockets for carrying your wallet, keys, and extra accessories
- Only compatible with the Inogen One G5 unit which ensures your unit will be protected
- Zippered bottom for easily changing
- Comes with chest & waist strap that are both adjustable for different body types
Carrying your Inogen the easy way
Since 2007, O2totes has manufactured backpacks for all Inogen Units
O2totes Inogen One G5 Backpack is not only lightweight, it is comfortable & designed specifically for your Inogen G5. Your unit (not included) will have the proper ventilation necessary for proper care of your unit.
Hands free & loving it! Many users are enjoying life with their unit on their back rather than shoulder. Run errands, garden, walking, going to dinner, or around the house
Did You Know?
The Inogen One G5 backpack by O2totes is manufactured with our patented design based on the Inogen One G5 unit. All materials used are to ensure your unit is protected in every way. We use 600D polyester blended fabric that has a higher breathing ability than nylon, which does not breathe well. Nylon has a clinging tendency which polyester does not. The closer to the body Nylon gets, the more heat will be trapped forming a barrier that doesn’t allow the cool air in. This is the reason our backpacks are made out of 600D polyester. In addition to the cooling properties, polyester is also resistant to liquids and will hold its color, without fading.
Easily view your controls and change your settings to your liking (unit not included) with the easy to view top cover
Charge in Backpack
Easily Charge your G5 unit inside the backpack with our easy to access sewn access hole. Can be used with both standard & extended
Zippered Pockets for security
(3) Zippered pockets make carrying your keys, credit cards, phone, and extra accessories. Each pocket is situated in a different area of this compact & lightweight backpack. (1) pocket on the front, (2) under the secured velcro flap and (3) on the backside
Padded Backpack Straps/Included Waist & Chest strap
Making sure your unit is protected is important as well as keeping you balanced & comfortable. Backpack straps are double padded with 3D Mesh padding. Chest strap is adjustable & removable. Waist strap is also adjustable.
Chest strap: 22 inches to 48 inches
Waist strap: 9.25 inches to 49 inches and can be tucked away when not in use
Since 2007, O2TOTES has been designing & manufacturing portable oxygen bags & backpacks for oxygen companies across the world. A small, family-owned company owned and operated in the heart of the U.S. Designing oxygen bags is what we do. We utilize safe materials, innovative designs & create products for individuals who want & need a better option. We never use our logo on our backpacks or carry bags, we want your bag or backpack to be less medical and more you.
Leave a Reply